Hello to you
...
Here is a little about me;
I am an illustrator, artist and tea drinker. I have almost always had a French Bulldog in my life, if you have one and I see you in the street I will come over to you. It cannot be helped. There is a slightly obsessive side to my personality, for example, if I like a book I will not put it down, if I find a blog I like, I will attempt to read all posts, and if I like you, you had better run and hide. (N.B. apologies to my other half.)
A journal, or doodle-type notebook is something I always have at my side.
I am an illustrator, artist and tea drinker. I have almost always had a French Bulldog in my life, if you have one and I see you in the street I will come over to you. It cannot be helped. There is a slightly obsessive side to my personality, for example, if I like a book I will not put it down, if I find a blog I like, I will attempt to read all posts, and if I like you, you had better run and hide. (N.B. apologies to my other half.)
A journal, or doodle-type notebook is something I always have at my side.
I enjoy syrup in my coffee far more than I should.
Being absorbed in the world of the internet for long periods of time, may well be my downfall.
And I am a sucker for tacky, garish, cutesy, kitsch, trinket-y, god awful loveliness.
My main phobia is butterflies...
Feel free to contact me with any queries about my work or just to say hello.
I would love to hear from you.
gabriella.art(AT)hotmail(DOT)co(DOT)uk






No comments:
Post a Comment