So Valentine's Day has come around again and the shops have been attacked by the Cupid bug.
I always think of myself as quite a good "gift giver", I really enjoy going out of my way to find the perfect gift; but when it comes to good ol' St Valentine's day I find myself a little lost... Is this gift too boring? Is this one too girly? Is this too fancy? Is this not fancy enough? I have always believed that buying lovey dovey, heart shaped, shiny, cutesy, sparkly goodness is easier when doing so for a lady friend, rather than a fella.
I think my fella gave me a clue about mine today, but it didn't help much. He has got me wondering whether I should add to his gift...
But no matter what, this is truly a day where it is the thought that counts. Whether you are giving a gift to your other half, a good friend or even yourself, the fact that you have thought about them is the most loving gift anyone could ask for...
Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
xoxox




No comments:
Post a Comment