Monday, 22 April 2013
The search for the perfect Birthday outfit...
So, the objective I set myself for today was to find myself the perfect Birthday party outfit.
This was originally going to be a dress, and it had to be comfortable enough to dance the night away.
I believed that my mission would be simple, that I would be spoilt for choice if anything.
OH how wrong I was...
Trying on outfit after outfit is such very warm business, once you have delayered you then have the task of carrying around your "extra clothing". My backpack was heavy throughout the day.
I lost track of how many different outfits I tried on... I was getting more and more fed up as my mission began to fail.
Some of the problems I faced included:
- not being able to fasten dresses, which is so frustrating.
- my undergarments being on show.
- too much cleavage.
- too much dress... I am only 5'4"...
- and just being too warm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment